There is a prescribed uniform for both boys and girls . No student is allowed to attend the school without proper uniform. Parents must see that their wards come in proper uniform everyday. Improperly dressed-up children will be sent back home.
Summer Uniform ( April to October )
|1||White Shirt with school insignia on pocket.||White Shirt/Blouse with school insignia on pocket.|
|2||Prescribed Blue Trousers/Shorts.||Prescribed Blue Skirt/Tunic.|
|3||Grey Socks with Blue Stripes on top.||Grey Socks/Stockings with Blue Stripes on top.|
|4||Black leather shoes with laces.||Black Leather Shoes.|
|5||School Belt.||School Belt.|
|6||Turban or Patka for Sikh Boys (Sky Blue Colour)|
Winter Uniform ( November to March )
|1||White Full Sleeves Shirt With School insigina on Pocket.||White full sleeves Shirt/Blouse|
|2||Steel grey Woollen Trousers.||Steel grey woollen skirt/Steel grey trousers allowed for girls of classes Nry to Class V (No leggings)|
|3||Navy Blue Blazer with School Insignia||Navy Blue Blazer with School Insignia on pocket.|
|4||Navy Blue Pullover with sky blue stripes on borders and V Neck.||Navy Blue pullover with sky blue stripes on borders and V Neck.|
|5||Grey Woolen Socks with Blue stripes on top.||Grey woolen socks/stockings with blue stripes on top.|
|6||School Belt and School tie.||School Belt and School tie.|
|7||Turban or Patka of Navy Blue Colour for Sikh Boys|
|8||Black leather shoes.||Black leather shoes.|
Saturday (Summer and Winter): Third Saturday of every month is considered as activity day.
* Students should wear House colour T-shirt, Track Pant and Canvas Shoes on all working Saturdays.
- Girls up to class II are to wear ‘Tunics’.
- From class III onwards girls will wear divided skirts.
- Boys upto class VII will wear shorts only in summers.
- Boys should have proper and regular hair cut.
- Students are required to wear white lab coats during practical work.
- Improperly dressed children will not be allowed to enter the school.
- Blazers for classes Nursery & KG is optional.